Things I learnt:
- It's really easy to take Alex's phone. I'll have to remember it next time my own will break :P
- When the band is in reharsal he has sex with text messages instead than working (I'm not mean, I won't say that explain things because I love that boy, but...)
- Suddenly he's an asshole and shows the girl's pic to his friends. Not nice Alex, not at all.
- He's too cute and naive to know that when a girl says "can't" or "working" or doesn't call for more than a few hours you're done, bro. Give up your hopes, she won't open her legs anymore, it's like a giant "NO" sign over her head ;)
- The best part is the frustration with which he covers his face when she sends him the pics. See, Alex, if you have sex texts sent to you while in your own house instead than while at work, you could actually jerk off instead than putting up that face of poor desperation.
Yep, I'm a little evil today. But to be honest I sorta like the video, it's totally different from what I expected from them. And I hadn't had money to buy the cd yet (and won't have for a while) but from what I heard on tumblr the songs seem better than the previous albums (luckily enough I don't think I have The Cab hardcore fans in my flist or I'd probably be dead just because of this sentence).
Oh, and totally unrelated: I missed Brian Schechter saying bad things about someone! Finally today he started again telling Gabe can't sing. Thank you, Brian, your acidity, worst than the one of an old maid with a ton of cats, always make my day :D :D
And about Bob: I love that man! His new twitter is starting to be one of my major entertainments ;)